Thia Red/Green Curry
Cuisine: ThaiDifficulty: Easy
Curries are the most popular Thai dishes. These curries come straight from the Madhuban pot. Just add your chosen main ingredient, plus some optional vegetables to enhance the colour of the curry you are about to enjoy.
700g (1 1/2 LB) Meat or Chicken or vegetables or combination
485g pot Madhuban Thai Red or Thai Green Sauce
Optional garden peas and/or mange tout and/or Kenyan beans for the green curry
Optional red peppers and /or carrot for the red curry
- Heat the sauce until simmering
- Cut the meat, chicken, prawns or vegetables into small pieces, then add to the sauce and gently simmer until cooked.
- Add a little water to thin it if required
- Serve with plain rice and /or noodles
- This dish freezes well after cooking and cooling with meat, chicken or prawn, but not so well with vegetables.